The society maintains an extensive library of books for the use of its’ members. These books are available for check-out during the monthly general membership meetings with a few exceptions. Some of the books are no longer in print and therefore the society is not able to replace them; these books are available for viewing during the meetings. In addition to books, the library contains instructive DVDs and magazines. Be sure to check them out and take advantage of this membership benefit.
The guidelines for checking out library materials are:
• You must be a society member in good standing.
• You will be asked to fill out an information card that will be kept on file
• The librarian will take a security deposit (cash, check or credit card) worth the value of the materials being checked out.
• The materials you choose will be listed on the back of the information card.
• The deposit will be held until the next general meeting. If you are unable to return the materials by the next meeting you will be contacted and arrangements will be made for their return. If they are not returned, the security deposit will be deposited so that replacement materials can be purchased.
Donations to the library are always deeply appreciated!